Please note that the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use upcycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel and lining from what is pictured.
* Our pouches are ethically made by survivors of exploitation and people who are at-risk
* Each bag is manufactured in India at a fair trade social enterprise
* Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
* Made with 100% organic cotton
* Lining and tassel made from upcycled sari fabric. (Various patterns and colors)
* Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
* Zip closure
* Ships in 3-5 business days
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
10% of the gross profits from your purchase will be donated to fight human trafficking and support survivors as they pursue their dream jobs.
Bags & Pouches
The Tote Project
Be the first to hear about our new favorites...sign up
Let's be penpals.
Signup for exclusive offers, product updates and community connections.